My back is hurting so badly right now that I’m starting to feel a little nauseous and I can feel a headache coming. Also my wrist, hands and neck hurt, but not because I’ve done ANYTHING strenuous today. It’s because I have a fucking nerve problem. Not that they can officially diagnose anything because, well shit, it’s not even a real thing. It’s just what they say when they don’t know why I’m always in pain. I know that I have the right amount antibodies present when someone has a rheumatoid disorder to indicate that I may have Fibromyalgia. This basically means your nerves don’t respond to things correctly and you feel pain easier. I want to take a shower right now, but I can’t because my back is aching too much and I can’t stand the thought of standing up for ten minutes just to shower. I hate this. I can’t hold a cup of coffee for more than five minutes without my hand hurting. I hate the cold because it makes my entire body ache. Everything hurts and I can’t do anything to stop it.
Okay my rant is over now. I just needed to complain.
- tgva8889 said: Ten million mental hugs. Also a coffee holder.
- gratuitous-violence said: always in support of you. feel better!
- thelyricaldiaries said: I would hold your coffee for you if I were there :(
- valentinemichaelsmith said: i love you.
- lov-eis-reason said: Pain = unacceptable
- thedoctorwashere posted this